Please think about bringing:
- Personal mosquito repellant, (some local available at Villa)
- Your iPod or any music you want to bring
- Any DVD you want to watch, but most are available here
- A photocopy of your passport will make things easier, but not essential
- Electrical adapters, although there are some in the villa
- Your swimmers and suntan lotion!
- Any special medicines or special dietary requirements
- No need to bring towels
- If you want to rent a motor bike or car and have it waiting at villa, or any special arrangement needed please inform or confirm to our Villa Consultant / Reservation Team
- If you want an extra foldaway bed, please book in advance (small extra charge)
- Make sure you have Travel insurance.
Visa on Arrival (VoA):
Citizens of several countries (please check at the nearest Indonesian Embassy) will be able to apply for a VoA valid for 30 days upon arrival. A 30-day visa costs US$35. (Your arrival day is counted as your first day, and you must leave the country on the 30th day!)
Travelers from the above countries must be in possession of a passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival. They must also be able to prove they have sufficient funds for their stay in Indonesia.
Requirement and Types of Visa before Arrival
Citizens of countries neither on the VoA nor Visa-Free lists are required to apply for a visa overseas before travelling to Indonesia. Nationals of ALL countries planning to stay for more than 30 days in Indonesia also have to apply for the appropriate visa at an overseas Indonesian Consulate or Foreign Mission before departing for Indonesia.
Please check more details Visa Policy of Indonesia for your reference –
- Our driver will stand by at airport to pick up you based on your flight details information to our Reservation Team and confirmed.
- The Driver will bring Sign Board as your name with Logo of “Bali Villas Rus” or “Esha Villas” Our villa consultant team will inform you the driver contact Number before your arrival time.
- The driver may ask you to sign and completing their “ORDER FORM”, this is very important since this is a proof that they done their job, and bring you to our villa safely based on arrangement.
- Please check some pictures below for your reference of International Arrival PickUp Point from us.
- Let the staff borrow your passports for a short time. To comply with regulations we need to register all guests with the local police and therefore need your passport or a copy of your passport. Only registered guests can stay in the villa. If you like to bring other guests temporarily to the villa then we ask them to leave their identification with the security or to the staff.
- The Staff may asking you for refundable security deposit between Rp. 1,000,000 – Rp. 2,000,000 ( USD 100 – USD 200 ), on your check in time and will 100% refundable on your check out time if NO loss and damaged caused by you at villa.
- Inform staff what time you need help with breakfast the following day (if breakfast is included in your package).
- Inform the staff what time you like to have housekeeping services, so that you are not disturbed, if you are not an early riser! Our normal staff working hours is 9am – 5pm
- Let the staff know if you would like a special local meal cooked for you at the villa – ask the staff for options and prices – it’s a great option, and highly recommended!
- The Keys in the doors to the bedrooms have one key for the Villa front door too…. Ensure you take it with you each time you go out, and lock the Villa. If you lost it, the staff may charge you the cost of make new duplicate.
- Safety Box available at villa with personal code and manual Key. Please keep your valuable belongings inside of the safety box. We are NOT responsible for any loss on negligence you to obey.
At any time:
- If you like to order food from the restaurants then either call directly or ask the staff for assistance. The staff is available to serve the food during housekeeping hours or later by prior arrangement
- If you need a taxi then either ask the staff or call 0361-737238 ( Blue Bird Taxi )
- More information, please check on our “Guest Book Information at Villa”
- Ensure you have your airport drop booked – usually 2 hours before departure is ok – check with staff
- Take all your belongings with you
- Leave the safes OPEN
- Leave all the keys in the doors
MORE DETAILS INFORMATION NEEDED, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT OUR VILLA
Book With Confidence
Secure online payment system
Over 300 Villas
A huge selection of Luxury and affordable Villas within Bali
Value for Money
Best price guarantee