We understand that booking online involves significant trust on your part. We value your trust, and make it a high priority to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal information you provide to us. Please read this policy to learn about our privacy practices. By visiting this website, you are accepting the practices described herein.
In General we receive and store any information you enter on our websites or give us in any other way. This includes information that can identify you (“personal information”), including but not limited to your first and last name, telephone number, postal and email addresses, fax number, and billing information (such as credit card number, cardholder name, and expiration date). You can choose not to provide all requested information to us, but in general some information about you is required in order for us to complete your booking with our accommodation supplier partners.
We may automatically collect some information about your computer when you visit this website. For example, we will collect your IP address, Web browser software (such as Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer), and referring website. We also may collect information about your online activity, such as trips viewed and bookings made. Our goals in collecting this automatic information include helping customize your user experience and inhibiting fraud. For more information, please see Cookies and other technologies.
We use sensitive billing information (such as cardholder name, credit card number, and expiration date) for the purpose of completing the travel bookings you conduct on our website. We use other information about you for the following general purposes: to provide you with the products and services you request; to provide you with travel confirmation and updates; including processing bills and providing travel notifications; to communicate with you in general; to respond to your questions and comments; to measure interest in and improve our products, services, and website; to notify you about special offers and products or services that may be of interest to you; to otherwise customize your experience with this website; By providing your personal information to us, you consent to the use of your personal information as described.
We want to make it easy for you to take advantage of travel-related opportunities on our website. One way we do this is by sending you email messages or Newsletters that contain information relating to specials on villas and hotel. Please note that you will have the opportunity to unsubscribe from such emails or newsletters if you choose not to receive these email messages any longer.
We may share your personal information with the following entities:
- Suppliers, – our accommodation partners who fulfill your travel reservations. Please note that these suppliers also may contact you as necessary to obtain additional information about you, facilitate your travel reservation, or respond to a review you may submit.
- Third-party vendors who provide services or functions on our behalf, including credit card processing, business analytics, customer service, marketing, distribution of surveys or sweepstakes programs, and fraud prevention. We may also authorize third-party vendors to collect information on our behalf, including as necessary to operate features of our website or to facilitate the delivery of online advertising tailored to your interests. Third-party vendors have access to and may collect information only as needed to perform their functions and are not permitted to share or use the information for any other purpose.
- Referring websites. If you were referred to this website from another site (for example, through a link you clicked on another site that directed you to this one), we may share some information about you with that referring website. We have not placed limitations on the referring websites’ use of your personal information and we encourage you to review the privacy policies of any website that referred you here.
- Government and Law Enforcement Agencies. We may be required to disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies and governments around the world for security, customs and immigration purposes.
Other than as set out above, you will be notified when personal information about you will be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to have us share such information.
By providing your personal information to us, you consent to the disclosure of your personal information as described above.
We also may share aggregate or anonymous information with third parties, including advertisers and investors. For example, we may tell our advertisers the number of visitors our website receives or the most popular villas. This information does not contain any personal information and is used to develop content and services we hope you will find of interest.
“Cookies” are pieces of information that are stored by your web browser on your computer’s hard disk, for record-keeping purposes. Cookies in and of themselves only identify your computer; they do not personally identify you.
Most web browsers allow you to turn off cookies; however, turning off cookies will limit your use of our websites. To learn more about changing your browser’s cookie settings, please see the appropriate informational link:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Cookies-frequently-asked-questions
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647&p=cpn_cookies
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
Third-Party Cookies: We also use third-party advertising companies to serve ads while you are visiting our websites and we permit these companies to place and access their own cookies on your computer in the course of serving advertisements. Such advertisers do not have access to the information we collect through our website cookies. Other companies’ use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies and not ours.
We want you to feel confident about using this website to make travel arrangements, and we are committed to protecting the information we collect. While no website can guarantee security, we have implemented appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security procedures to help protect the personal information we collect about you. For example, only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information, and they may only do so for permitted business functions. In addition, we use encryption when transmitting your sensitive personal information between your system and ours, and we employ firewalls and intrusion detection systems to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your information.
By providing information to us, you consent to your information being transferred to our facilities and the facilities of those third parties with whom we share it as described in this Policy.