Desa Di Bali
A luxury hideaways, Desa Di Bali is a perfect living space for those wishing to experience authentic Bali up close and personal. Set on the middle of rural Balinese village with breathtaking views of green rice paddies and a sensational atmosphere, the villa is within easy reach of the most sought-after destination on the island to dine, shop and party – Seminyak. No less exceptional is the easy access to the city’s myriad attractions and landmarks such as Echo Beach, Canggu Club, Nirwana Bali Golf Club, and magnificent Tanah Lot Temple.
Designed and developed with great respect for nature and local traditionswhile offering the comforts of modern life, Desa Di Bali Villas is also great place to learn about the local way of life, see the way native Balinese people live and to observe traditional ceremonies, cooking practices and more.
We warmly invite you to enter a beautiful oasis of Desa Di Bali and feel the authentic Balinese experience with all the conveniences of homeshould be: comfortable, unpretentious, and staff that genuinely wishes to give each guest magical holiday memories.
Take time to pamper your-self as each bedroom fitted with an air-conditioned, queen size bed, flat screen TVs with cable and DVD, generous wardrobe, and an en-suite bathroom featuring bath facilities as well as complimentary bath amenities for the ultimate in bathing indulgence. Fresh and fluffy towels and laundered linens are also provided in the room as well as Wi-Fi coverage so you can stay on top of your business even while on holiday. Each room is also adorned with antiques and Balinese art works.
Our 3 bedrooms villas beautifully present master bedroom with king size bed (200cm x 200cm). Sit on the ground floor facing directly the lush garden; the master room has been designed for personal time out with direct access into the pool. It has exclusive a semi-outdoor bathroom with a separate tub and rain shower as well. The spacious en suite bathroom is also completed with own little garden. This means that whilst you are soaking in the bathtub, the luscious tropical plants will be encompassing you. What a perfect blend of style and satisfaction!
The spacious and breezy living room sits on the ground floor facing directly to the sparkling swimming pool. Really a comfortable lounges to enjoy your precious moment with family all the day as it is tastefully furnished with a cozy sofa, unique and beautiful Balinese art work, flat-screen cable TV with both local and international channel also DVD player for entertainment. The open-concept allowing fresh breeze and light to pour into the relaxing space, making it an ideal place to relax and enjoy a little quiet time especially in the evening. There is a small library of books giving an insight into Balinese, Indonesian and Asian cultures.
The adjacent tropical bale by the pool and tropical garden, completed with six seated synthetic rattan table, is also a nice place for an outdoor lounge or dining area. What perfect venue for a convivial breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It is also a comfortable corner for conversation with friends and family while sipping your morning coffee.
Our central kitchen is located at the edge of the villa complex with a tiny green view restaurant. We cook your breakfast and meal from central kitchen and deliver it to your private villa by our staffs. Although your private villa is equipped with private kitchen, however we want to keep your privacy time, unless requested. Our pair of chefs, experienced in local, Asian and Western cuisine, are on hand to cook breakfasts, lunches and dinners on demand; and always happy to cater to guests’ special requests or dietary needs.
Garden & Pool
Nothing better than wake up each morning and sip your morning coffee by the pool while dipping your toes into the refreshing waters of your private pool, feel the gentle caress of the morning breeze as it drifts slowly over your villa, or immerse yourself in a fresh and clean pool. It will surely be a relaxing moment to starting your day. Set with 9 x 3 meter length and approximately 1.75 m depth the swimming pool is available for you to use during both day and night time. The pool has no section for swimming laps and we advise extra caution to be taken when swimming in it, as we cannot assume responsibility for any injuries or accident. Should you wish to soak up the sun, our staff will set up pool towels on the sun chairs on your request.
Whilst the pool gives you a relaxing moment, our manicured lush tropical garden will warmly welcome you from the front entrance of the villa. Enriched with different varieties of native flora and the manicured lawn, the garden bring forth green ambiance surrounding which soothing eyes. What a real treat it will be!
We provide you with a range of personalized services and facilities to enhance your experience as we aim to please and take care of everything so you can sit back, relax and have an unforgettable stay with us. The charming and friendly Balinese staff, with their bright smiles and professional attitude, will look after around the clock to ensure that all your holiday wishes are met.
Services & Facilities
- Air-conditioned and generous wardrobe space in each bedroom.
- Hot and Cold Shower in each bathroom.
- Bath Tub in each bathroom.
- Shower in each bathroom.
- Private Swimming Pool.
- Large TV flat screen in living area with international channels.
- Fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator, stove, water dispenser, blender, oven, cutleries, and cooking utensil.
- Free Internet Connection (Wi-Fi) all villa area
- Welcome drink & Seasonal Tropical Fruit upon arrival.
- Return airport transfers(1 x transfer in and 1 x transfer out per booking).
- Daily breakfast for 2 persons per bedroom.
- Complimentary flower arrangement for honeymooner.
- All bed linens, towels, toilet paper, cooking utensils, basic condiments and drinking water are provided..
- Normal household supplies such as toilet paper, soap and other cleaning products are included in the rental price and will be replenished as needed..
- Daily House Keeping.
- In Villa Chef .
- Pool maintenance.
- Night Security Services.
Extra Service with Additional Cost
- Laundry Services.
- Food and Beverages.
- In house massage.
- Baby sitter.
- Yoga & Meditation.
- Purification at Holy Water Spring Temple.
- Car and Scooter rental.
- Tour and Travel Services.
- Surf Board Hire.
- Laundry and dry cleaning.
- Baby cots.
- High Chair.
- Pool Fence.
- Doctor on call
- Private swimming pool 9M x 3M and 1,75M Depth – Two synthetic sun beds and pool towels.
- Gazebo overlooking the swimming pool view 3,5M x 3,5M.
- Balcony chairs in second floor to enjoy the green valley view.
- Complimentary flower arrangement for honeymooner / any anniversary.
- Free airport transfer (1 x transfer in and 1 x transfer out) for 3 days minimum stay.
- Food and Beverage Service: We offer a menu of Indonesia and Balinese dishes tailored to western taste (additional charge with a Chef).
- Therapeutic Massage: We offer a selection of authentic Balinese massage therapies by prior arrangement and subject to availability (additional charge).
- Car and Driver – Whilst staying at our villa you may want to visit some of the many fascinating religious, cultural and natural sites near the villa to be explored. At any time during your stay you will have the option to book a car + driver at reasonable rates with 24 hours’ notice (or less, depending on availability).
- Pool fences rental – Swimming pool is one of the best spot to relax in your Villa and we know that you may worry about your children safety. To make you feel comfortable we have a pool fences rental service which you may reserve.