We support the Hospitality industry by offering the experience of booking incredibly luxurious villas in Bali, for an unforgettable journey you will always thank yourself for!
Flexibility is required though, as the Coronavirus impacts the tourism industry. In the event where your trip is disrupted due to Covid-19, the below terms and conditions apply:
We suggest that all guests should book their travel insurance that covers for Covid-19 impact. Should you wish to cancel your booking, we will supply you with the necessary paperwork to claim your travel insurance. If you are not covered by travel insurance, please refer to the policies on our managed villas below in the event your trip is disrupted.
GENERAL POLICY :
For existing booking made before 1st of June 2021
The existing cancellation policies apply. If the booking arrival date is equivalent to or more than thirty (30) days, we give the flexibility to postpone the booking and convert it into a credit voucher:
- Up to eighteen (18) months from the initial arrival date if the booking is confirmed with full payment.
- Up to twelve (12) months from the date of cancellation if the booking is confirmed only with a deposit. Balance payment can be done upon arrival.
If the booking arrival date is less than thirty (30) days, the cancellation policy will be based on the promotion rate booked by the guest.
For new bookings from 1st of July 2021 onwards:
- Cancellations made more than thirty (30) days before the date of arrival are eligible for a credit note for up to twelve (12) months from your original arrival date OR a cash refund of 80% from the total invoice.
- Cancellations made within thirty (30) days of the arrival date will be converted into a credit note for up to twelve (12) months from your original arrival date – no cash refund.
- For peak season bookings: If you cancel anytime due to a COVID-related event, you will be provided with twelve (12) months credit from the original arrival date – no cash refund.
Booking refund or providing a credit note are based on the following conditions:
- Your country of residence issues a travel ban or a warning of ‘Do not travel’ (or the equivalent) to the destination booked.
- Your flight is canceled and alternatives are not available.
- There is a government-enforced quarantine upon your return from one of our destinations.
Terms and Conditions:
- A proof will be required before confirming eligibility to this clause.
- Cash refund will be minus any fees that may be incurred for international remittance if requested.
- Credit note allows you to rebook the same villa during the same rate period (season) within twelve (12) months of your original arrival date. You may confirm your travel dates at a later point in time, as long as the stay is completed within twelve (12) months of the original check-in date.
- The minimum length of stay shall also follow the period of the new dates.
- Policy for new bookings applies to selected managed villas.
- Extension of credit note validity may be requested and it is subject to approval.
PROMO RATE & LONG STAY BOOKING POLICY :
For bookings made since 1st May 2020 for any special promotion rate or long stay booking (weekly & monthly), the cancellation will follow the Terms & Conditions of each promotion. Please make sure you are aware and read carefully the terms and conditions before making any booking.