We understand flexibility is required given the impact Coronavirus has on travel. In the event where your trip is disrupted due to Covid-19, the below terms and conditions apply:
Should you wish to cancel your booking, we will supply you with the necessary paperwork to file a claim with your travel insurance. If you are not covered by travel insurance, please refer to the policies on our managed villas below in the event your trip is disrupted.
For existing booking before 1st of July 2021, the existing cancellation policies apply. If the booking arrival date is more than thirty (30) days, you are given the flexibility to postpone the booking and convert it into credit:
- for up to eighteen (18) months from initial arrival date if outstanding balance is fully paid
- for up to twelve (12) months from date of cancellation if outstanding balance is not yet paid
For new bookings from 1st of July 2021 onwards:
- Cancellations made more than thirty (30) days before the date of arrival are eligible for a credit note for up to twelve (12) months from your original arrival date OR a cash refund of eighty percent (80%).
- Cancellations made within thirty (30) days of the arrival date will be converted into a credit note for up to twelve (12) months from your original arrival date – no cash refund.
- For peak season bookings: If you cancel anytime due to a COVID-related event, you will be provided with twelve (12) months credit from the original arrival date – no cash refund.
We will refund your booking or provide a credit note based on the following conditions:
- Your country of residence issue a travel ban or a warning of ‘Do not travel’ (or the equivalent) to the destination booked;
- Your flight is cancelled and alternatives are not available;
- There is a government-enforced quarantine upon your return from one of our destinations,
Terms and Conditions:
- Proof will be required before confirming eligibility to this clause.
- Cash refund will be minus any fees that may be incurred for international remittance if requested.
- Credit Note allows you to rebook the same villa during the same rate period (season) within twelve (12) months of your original arrival date. You may confirm your travel dates at a later point in time, as long as the stay is completed within twelve (12) months of the original check-in date.
- The minimum length of stay shall also follow the period of the new dates;
- Policy for new bookings apply for selected managed villas;
- Extension of credit note validity may be requested subject to approval.