We are thankful for your decision to select one of our collection as your accommodation in Bali. We would love to guide you to get your excellent accomplish as we’ll pin up the update information before your arrival. Below are the question and answer may you need to concern.
These kindly attach and save as your guidance. Check it out!
*What Will You Need To Prepare?
Ensure that you have booked and paid any outstanding balance on your Villa reservation, you have an agreement for payment upon arrival. We don’t want to disturb and spoiling your holiday for this kind of arrangement. Also, make sure you have provided us with your flight details and arrival time so that we may meet with you and pick you up from the airport. If there are any other inquiries, just let us know if you have any additional requirements such as swimming pool fence, extra beds for children, etc, baby cot or high chair, special function, in Villa meals, etc. Or simply click this link http://balivillasrus.com/confirmation/, filling the form, submit it, then the team will aware and follow up your request.
What Things Do You Need To Bring?
- Your passport with at least 6 months’ validity
- Your iPod or any music device you may wish to bring
- Details of the Villa name, address, and our contact details just in case you or your plane is delayed. Google maps sometimes not accurate and the address in Bali very random, so the longitude and latitude of the exact location are better. Ask the reservation team for this and the landmark close by the villa.
- A photocopy of all passports for check-in, this will be a mandatory requirement for your check-in process. Note, all guest will be registered and all passport copy will be needed.
- Electrical adapters for your devices (although there may be some in the Villa)
- Your swimmers, suntan lotion and sunglasses. (No need to bring towels), shower gels, shampoo, and conditioner are basic amenities that mostly villa provide, sure to bring the rest of your personal care to complete your trip.
- Any special medicines or special dietary requirements
- Copy of Travel Insurance (if you have this)
- Cash (easier to exchange in Bali where you will get a better rate), recommend BMC and Central Kuta money changer)
- Wine / alcohol (up to 1 liter/ person)
- Food – It is generally ok to bring any food items with you into Bali including meats, cereals etc. Just ensure that you declare food items on your arrival.
Any Immigration Reminders?
Visa On Arrival – Most countries are free to enter Indonesia now though you may wish to check online in case you are not sure. ( If you need to pay to ensure you have the relevant cash in with you ). You will be provided with a 30-day tourist visa and note the first and last day count so try not to stay beyond this period. If you wish to extend your stay in Bali we may be able to assist you with an additional 30 days providing you request this at least 10 days before expiration and have paid for your visa on arrival.
Make that sure your passport has at least 6 months’ validity left otherwise you must obtain a new passport well before you are due to depart for Bali bring a pen on the plane.
Visa On Arrival ( VoA )
Citizens of several countries (please check at the nearest Indonesian Embassy) will be able to apply for a VoA valid for 30 days upon the arrival. A 30-day visa costs US$35. (Your arrival day is counted as your first day, and you must leave the country on the 30th day)
Travelers must own a passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival, and at least 1 empty page for the visa. They must also be able to prove they have sufficient funds for their stay in Indonesia.
Requirement and Types of Visa before Arrival :
Citizens of countries neither on the VoA nor Visa-Free lists are required to apply for a visa overseas before traveling to Indonesia. Nationals of ALL countries planning to stay for more than 30 days in Indonesia also have to apply for the appropriate visa at an overseas Indonesian Consulate or Foreign Mission before departing for Indonesia.
(Took from : https://www.bali.com/id/visa-on-arrival.html)
How About On Arrival
One of our drivers will be waiting for you at the airport to take you to your Villa. The driver will be waiting for you at the last section where you exit the arrival area near the glass atrium garden and will be holding up a sign with the name “Bali Villas R Us” along with your name.
Have You Sent Us Your Arrival Time And Flight Details ?
Our Villa consultant team will inform you of the driver contact Number before your arrival time if you are delayed or have difficulty finding the driver. The driver may ask you to sign and complete their “ORDER FORM” as this is important proof that they picked you up and we can, therefore, pay the driver for the transfer. The driver will be happy to take you to a money changer or convenience store on the way to the Villa. Let the driver know if you require anything. Allow the Villa staff to borrow your passports for a short time. To comply with local regulations, we need to register all guests with the local police and therefore need your passport or a copy of your passport. Only registered guests can stay in the Villa.
At the time of your check-in at the Villa, the Staff may ask you for a refundable security deposit of between Rp. 1,000,000 – Rp. 2,000,000 (USD 100 – USD 200). The security deposit is 100% refundable at the time of your check out providing you have not caused any damage to the villa. Or if you book through some platform such as Airbnb, FlipKey, etc that they system hold the security deposit, tell the staff for this, they will reconfirm it for you.
Here’s we add the airport (Ngurah Rai) lay-out for you
Photo By : (https://bali-airport.com/en/domestic-terminal/index)
If You Can’t Find The Driver? Where You Should Go???
In case you didn’t see or find driver, you can go to the flight information counter and ask them to call our office/reservation : +62 361 737238
Or our Villa Manager:
Aswan: +62 813-2548-4887
Kadek Anto: +62 812-3902-2658
Made Chili: +62 821-4694-1296.
What The Villa Basically Provide?
The inclusion of your booking will be based on the booking confirmation received. BUT, you will always receive :
- Welcome drink and cold towel upon arrival
- Daily housekeeping services
- Villa manager assistance on schedule visit or call
- Wifi internet connection
- One time airport pick up for min stay three nights
Breakfast is optional, but don’t worry if no breakfast including on your booking, the Villa staff will be happy to cook breakfast for you each day, so you just cover the cost of ingredients.
We can arrange a floating breakfast as well!
Inform the Villa staff what time you would like to have housekeeping services so that you are not disturbed if you are not an early riser. Our normal staff working hours are from 8 am to 4 pm. Let the staff know if you would like any special meals cooked for you in the Villa – ask the staff for options and prices – it’s a great option, and highly recommended.
Replacements key only available when incidentally you lose it because of your inadvertence, the staff would inform the replacements fee due to villa regulation. May you make sure that you already lock the room and villa while you are outside.
A Safety Box is available in each Villa with a personal code and manual Key. Please keep your important and valuable belongings inside the Safety Box. Any lose belonging by your irresponsibility is belong to you. Please Make sure that everything in the right safety.
Need More Details And Information?
Feel free to contact our Villa Consultant Team. Please let us know if you require any assistance to book a taxi or driver for your return to the airport. Check that you have all your belongings and phone chargers with you. Please leave the room Safety Box open on departure. Please leave all your keys in the room door.
Your Other Helpful Information
- Best Coffee Shop In Seminyak-Canggu-Kerobokan Area
- Best Groceries And Shop Recommendation In Bali
- Hippest Vegan And Healthy Eatery In Bali
- Tips To Get More Safety Money Exchangement And Our Recommendation Money Changer
- Traditional Market, You Need To Visited For Cheaper Fruit & Vege/Groceries
- Do’s And Don’ts Tips Stay Healthy And Happy On Your Trip
- New Restaurants Seminyak-Canggu And Shopping Center For 2019
- Hippest Tourism Object In Bali
Our staff would very generous to give you more helpful relatable information while you stay in Bali, please feel free to leave them a cash tip as a gesture that you happy with their services and they will greatly appreciate. We hope things are well and your trip would be the best of all, we would love to take any suggestions and your lovely review. Besides being your partner is the greatest thing we do, connecting with you is an amazing and irreplaceable experience.
Please stay tuned for our updates pre-arrival information and promotion
Also visit our social media to get more close with us.
Last but not least, we gladly look forward to welcoming you on your next trip soon.
If you are happy with the level of service provided by our staff, please feel free to leave them a cash tip. A gesture that they will greatly appreciate
If you really enjoyed your stay at one of our Villas we would love it if you “Check In” on our Facebook Bali Villas R Us page to write a review and it would be great if you provide us with a top star rating on Trip Advisor and or AirBnB
Finally, we really hope that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.
With thanks from the team at Bali Villas R Us