- Ensure that you have booked and paid any outstanding balance on your Villa reservation.
- Make sure you have provided us with your flight details and arrival time so that we may meet with you and pick you up from the airport.
- Let us know if you have any additional requirements such as swimming pool fence, extra beds for children etc, baby cot or high chair, special function, in Villa meals etc.
Don’t forget to bring:
- Your passport with at least 6 months’ validity
- Your iPod or any music device you may wish to bring
- Details of the Villa name, address and our contact details just in case you or your plane are delayed
- A photocopy of all passports for check-in
- Electrical adapters for your devices (although there may be some in the Villa)
- Your swimmers, suntan lotion and sunglasses. (No need to bring towels)
- Any special medicines or special dietary requirements
- Copy of Travel Insurance (if you have this)
- Cash (easier to exchange in Bali where you will get a better rate)
- Wine / alcohol (up to 1 liter/ person)
- Food – It is generally ok to bring any food items with you into Bali including meats, cereals etc. Just ensure that you declare food items on your arrival.
- Visa On Arrival – Most countries are free to enter Indonesia now though you may wish to check online in case you are not sure. (If you need to pay ensure you have the relevant cash in with you)
- You will be provided with a 30-day tourist visa and note the first and last day count so try not to stay beyond this period. If you wish to extend your stay in Bali we may be able to assist you with an additional 30 days providing you request this at least 10 days before expiration and have paid for your visa on arrival
- Make that sure your passport has at least 6 months’ validity left otherwise it is important that you obtain a new passport well before you are due to depart for Bali
- Bring a pen on the plane
One of our drivers will be waiting for you at the airport to take you to your Villa. The driver will be waiting for you at the last section where you exit the arrival area near the glass atrium garden and will be holding up a sign with the name “Bali Villas R Us” along with your name.
- NOTE: Have you sent us your arrival time and flight details?
- Our Villa consultant team will inform you of the driver contact Number before your arrival time in the event that you are delayed or have difficulty finding the driver.
- The driver may ask you to sign and complete their “ORDER FORM” as this is important proof that they picked you up and we can therefore pay the driver for the transfer.
- The driver will be happy to take you to a money changer or convenience store on the way to the Villa. Let the driver know if you require anything.
- Allow the Villa staff to borrow your passports for a short time. To comply with local regulations, we need to register all guests with the local police and therefore need your passport or a copy of your passport. Only registered guests can stay in the Villa.
- At the time of your check in at the Villa, the Staff may ask you for a refundable security deposit of between Rp. 1,000,000 – Rp. 2,000,000 (USD 100 – USD 200). The security deposit is 100% refundable at the time of your check out providing you have not caused any damage to the Villa property.
- We will provide breakfast for you on the first day (and for your whole stay if part of your package) otherwise the Villa staff will be happy to cook breakfast for you each day if you cover the cost of ingredients etc.
- Inform the Villa staff what time you would like to have housekeeping services, so that you are not disturbed, if you are not an early riser! Our normal staff working hours are 9am to4pm
- Let the staff know if you would like any special meals cooked for you in the Villa – ask the staff for options and prices – it’s a great option, and highly recommended!
- The Keys in the doors to the bedrooms also have one key for the Villa front door. Ensure that you take the keys with you each time you go out, and lock the Villa. If you lose the Villa keys there may be a small charge to cover the replacement keys.
- A Safety Box is available in each Villa with a personal code and manual Key. Please keep your valuable belongings inside the Safety Box. We take all care to protect you and your belongings though we are NOT responsible for any loss during your stay.
- NEED MORE DETAILS AND INFORMATION? Please feel free to contact our Villa Consultant Team.
- Please let us know if you require any assistance to book a taxi or driver for your return to the airport?
- Check that you have all your belongings and phone chargers with you.
- Please leave the room Safety Box open on departure.
- Please leave all your keys in the room door
If you are happy with the level of service provided by our staff, please feel free to leave them a cash tip. A gesture that they will greatly appreciate
If you really enjoyed your stay at one of our Villas we would love it if you “Check In” on our Facebook Bali Villas R Us page to write a review and it would be great if you provide us with a top star rating on Trip Advisor and or AirBnB
Finally, we really hope that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the future.
With thanks from the team at Bali Villas R Us