BALI VILLAS R us
TERM & CONDITION
TERM & CONDITION
Bali Villas R Us is the trading name for the company registered as name PT Bali Cipta Vila Mandiri. All villas listed on Bali Villas R Us website are offered for short term holiday rental from their Owner or their legal representative (the “Owner”) to the renter (the “Client”) under the following Terms and Conditions. Please note that some villas will also have THEIR OWN Specific Rental Conditions, available on the page of each villa on Bali Villas R Us. In some instances, Bali Villas R Us acts as an agent for the Owner and will provide an online platform which Owners can advertise their villas. The agreement between Bali Villas R Us and the Client is only valid once either a deposit or full payment is received from the client either by credit card, Paypal or by bank transfer and the booking has been confirmed by Bali Villas R Us to the Client.
When the Client makes a booking through Bali Villas R Us either online, by phone or by email and/or ticks the “I agree” box next to the “Terms and Conditions” on the Bali Villas Rus booking form, the Client accepts all these Terms and Conditions and confirms that they authorized to do so on behalf of all other guests named on the booking form and/or all guests that would be occupying the villa during any time of the rental period. This forms a contract between Bali Villas R Us and the Client and in turn a contract between the Client and the Owner.
- All prices quoted on Bali Villas R Us are in Indonesian Rupiah, AUD or USD unless stated otherwise based on our currency converter available on our site.
- All prices and inclusions as stated on the Booking Confirmation Voucher. The Client is advised to check the inclusions carefully as not all villas offer the same inclusions and each villa may offer various different rates with different inclusions.
- The prices are subject to change daily due to either the fluctuation in the exchange rate, changes in holiday seasons, changes in demand or other reasons out of our control. Bali Villas R Us can only protect your agreed price rate and is not responsible if the Client misses out on a low rate that was previously advertised.
- Our price shows on our website are the base price (Low Season Rate) excluding Tax and Service Charge. Some villas may including the tax and service charge, or collect it upon arrival or add it into your invoice payment. The Tax and service charge variate depend on the villa’s policy and the percentage start from 10% until 21%. Special for Villa which has instant booking option, the price shows is FINAL price including the Tax & Service Charge and their standard inclusion. Please Check the booking Confirmation.
3. PRICE GUARANTEE
BVR has direct contracts with the Owners and as such can guarantee the best price at the time of the booking. BVR cannot provide this Guarantee once the booking has been confirmed as there will be occasions when the Owner may reduce the price for last minute deals or simply to boost up occupancy to match current season and demand.
The conditions of BVR’s Best Price Guarantee are as listed here:
- The lower price is available to book online with another website and is still available when BVR checks.
- The lower price is the same villa with same conditions, exact same villa, same room type, same number of guests, same check-in and check-out dates, is inclusive of all local taxes and service charges in Bali, same cancellation policy, same inclusions as offered by BVR with its rate – example breakfast, airport transfers, massages, chauffeur driver car.
BVR will be unable to offer its Best Price Guarantee if:
- The Client finds a cheaper price on another online website that runs an exclusive special promotion such as last minute deals, Flash deals, special discount promotion after the Client has already booked with BVR.
- If the lower rate is on a “Group Buying site”, such as Groupon, Scoopon, Deals.com, etc.
- The rates are part of a package deal combined with airfares and/or other land transport.
- Or if the Clients receives a better rate through or in combination with Membership rates, Corporate Discount rates, Frequent stay rewards, Loyalty points redemption, Other ‘reward’ type programs or special promotions of the villa and any organization with rates intended for a specific group of individuals and are not meant for the general public.
4. AMENDMENTS or CANCELLATIONS BY THE CLIENT
- The client must request any changes or cancellations in writing by email to email@example.com. The email must clearly state the Booking date, name, villa and booking number. BVR will make every effort to accommodate any requests for amendments but the ultimate decision would be made by the villa owners.
- The cancellation policy varies from villa to villa and BVR strictly adheres to the policy of the villas. The villa’s cancellation policy is revealed by hovering over the “?” where it says “Cancellation Policy” on the booking form.
- When the Client makes a booking through BVR either online, by phone or by email and/or ticks the “I agree” box next to the “Terms and Conditions” on the BVR booking form, the Client accepts the Cancellation Policy on behalf of all guests.
- The Cancellation Policy of the villa will also be clearly mentioned on the Booking Confirmation Voucher with specific dates and cancellation charges that apply.
- Non-refundable rates are what they say – Non-refundable. The Client accepts that once a villa is booked using a Non-Refundable rate, there is no refund if the booking is cancelled, amended to a shorter period of stay or if you fail to check in.
- Refund requests for cancellations/early check-out requests after the client have checked into the villa is at the sole discretion of the Owner.
- Refunds may take up to 30 days to process from the time the amendment or cancellation was accepted in writing by BVR.
5. AMENDMENTS OR CANCELLATIONS BY THE OWNER/BVR
- There are rare cases where an advertised service for the villa, for example, the availability of a sauna within the villa complex, or complimentary use of bicycles, or free shuttle service, etc may be withdrawn or is no longer available. BVR will endeavour to do its best to advise the Client as soon as possible if there are any changes to the villa from the description on BVR since the booking was confirmed.
- Although unlikely, however in the event that the booked villa has suddenly become unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances such as excessive rain and flooding, plumbing or electricity problems, then BVR reserves the right to substitute different accommodation to that booked by the Client of a similar or equivalent standard. The Client has either the option of accepting the alternative accommodation offered by BVR (for the avoidance of doubt where the alternative accommodation has a lower price than the amount that the Client has paid then BVR will refund the difference and where the alternative is a higher price than that the Client has paid then BVR reserves the right to charge the Client the difference between that amount and the increased price) or the Client has the option of cancelling their rental and the BVR will refund the full amount paid.
6. CONDITIONS OF OCCUPANCY
- The maximum number of guests in the villa cannot exceed the number of guests that are stated on the Booking Confirmation Voucher and that the Client has paid for. The Owner reserves the right to refuse service to any guests that exceed the number of guests on the Booking Voucher unless an arrangement is reached between the Owner and the Client for additional charges.
- The Accommodation is provided for the sole purpose of holiday rental and any commercial use of the Villa is strictly forbidden. The Client certifies that they are renting the Villa for the purpose of holiday rental only and will not run any business from these premises during their stay
- The Client agrees not to engage in any illegal, illicit, immoral or business-related activity while occupying the Villa.
- The Client agrees to be a considerate tenant and to take good care of the Villa and to leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the rental period. The Client agrees to lock the villa’s windows and doors securely at all times when not on the premises, and must exercise care in securing all personal property. It is forbidden to fix objects to the walls and to displace furniture and appliances. For reasons of hygiene, pets are not permitted in the Villa unless authorised in writing by the Owner or BVR.
- The Client must respect the rules and regulations applicable to the Villa in which his accommodation is situated: he must not be the source of excessive noise or other disruption, which might disturb neighbours, and they must respect regulations concerning the use of the communal areas of any complex building. In the event of excessive noise/music, the company reserves the right o remove any music systems from the villa or evict the tenants if required.
- By prior appointment (or immediately in case of emergency), the Owner reserves the right to enter the premises at any time to ensure essential maintenance and security.
- Neither the Owner nor BVR shall be liable for events beyond their control which may interfere with your scheduled occupancy, including but not limited to Acts of God, acts of governmental agencies, fire, strikes, terrorism, war, inclement weather, flooding, traffic, animals or neighbours.
- Bali is going through a tremendous development right now and there are many new construction sites all over Bali. While BVR makes every effort to update any nearby construction sites on its villa description pages, there will be instances where BVR has missed a particular construction or the construction may have commenced after the Client booked the villa. BVR will do its best to inform the Client as soon as BVR is made aware of the construction and will offer to find a suitable alternative villa for the Client if that is what they request.
- BVR and the Owner assume no liability for property loss or damages, nor liability for injury, accidents, delay, or irregularity which may be occasioned either by reason of a defect in any vehicle or the acts of any company or persons engaged in conveying passengers to or from their villa. Transportation is supplied by providers who operate independently of BVR.
- BVR and the Owner shall not be liable to the Client for any injury, loss of limb or life of the Client, any member of the Client’s party, or any visitors of the Client to the Villa during the rental period. It is a specific condition of these Terms and Conditions that the Client confirms that he and all members of his party have sufficient medical insurance cover, personal injury and personal liability insurance for the duration of their stay at the Villa.
- The Client acknowledges that the use of some facilities, including but not limited to the swimming pool, terraces and stairs, and of furnishings and appliances, particularly those in the kitchen and bathroom, may prove dangerous. The Client and those accompanying the villa are fully responsible for taking all necessary precautions before using any facility, appliance or equipment they are not familiar with. BVR and the Owner and his representative accept no responsibility to Client for any injury of whatever sort as a result of using of such facilities. It is the Client’s responsibility to take all necessary precautions to avoid any accident involving himself or members of his party.
- Sometimes electricity black out happened from PLN (Indonesian Electricity Company) without notice. Some villas may have a backup generator to supply the electricity but for Mostly private villa rental in Bali haven’t provided it. The Villa and BVR will not responsible for those situation and uncontrollable situations. However, we will try our best to assist and help as best as we can.
- BVR is committed to offering you the best holiday accommodation available. However, should the Client have a cause for complaint whilst at the villa, then the Client should contact BVR immediately by phone or email.
- Most complaints can be resolved by the Owner or the villa staff except where circumstance is beyond their control.
- Please note that there is very little that can be done if the Client does not contact BVR whilst he is at the villa and only raises his complaint to BVR once he has returned home. In such circumstances, BVR shall not be liable for any compensation or refund.
9. CHECK IN & CHECK OUT
Normal Check-in time from 2:00 PM (or earlier if the villa is ready) and check-out time is 11:00 am on the day of departure. Late check-out available based on the villa’s availability. An additional charge may be required. Any check-out until 6:00 PM may be charged at 50% of the applicable daily rate. Check-out later than 6:00 PM is considered as an additional night.
NOTE: Some villas may have variations to our standard check in and check out conditions. Please contact our reservation team if you have special requirements.
10. CHANGE BOOKING
Any amendments bookings will be based on Villa’s availability and cancellation policy from each different villa.
NOTE: Some villas may have variations standard. Please contact our reservation team if you have special requirements.
11. BOOKING PROCEDURE
Some of our villas ready for instant booking and you just follow the steps by clicking “BOOK NOW” button until the booking succeed.
For villas which don’t have an instant booking, please click “ENQUIRE” button, filling the form with the information require then click “SEND MY ENQUIRY”. Our reservation team will reply your email and assist you to process the booking etc.
- After you confirm with us that you wish to book a particular villa then we will arrange for the owner to hold your booking for the dates you require for 3 days.
- During the 3 days hold period, you will need to pay your initial deposit and provide us with a proof of payment slip as soon as you can.
- We will advise the owner that the deposit has been received and to block those dates out on their booking calendar.
- Upon receipt of your deposit, we will send you an official receipt confirming your deposit and booking details.
- In the event the deposit has not been forwarded or received during the 3 days then the booking may be null and void or made available to other parties until your deposit is received.
NOTE: Villa’s availability may change times to times and the booking will not be secured until the deposit payment received.
12. CANCELATION POLICIES
Each villa may have different cancellation policies which may result in the forfeiture of deposit(s) and payments made.• Special for Villas under Bali Villas R Us Management, the cancellation policies are as below
- More than 61 days prior to arrival date full refund less 10% administration fees.
- Between 30 – 60 days prior to arrival date 50% of total amount will be refunded and if not paid you will still be liable for any outstanding balance.
- Less than 30 days prior to arrival date nil refund but if we are able to re-book the villa to someone else then we will credit this amount towards another booking date for you in the future.
13. FUNCTIONS & ADDITIONAL FEES
Additional fees may arise if:
- You wish to arrange functions, parties, weddings or other events which may include outside guests, entertainment, bands, dance performances, etc. You will need to notify us upon booking the villa or well before you check-in so that we are able to arrange the relevant approvals from the owners and the local Banjar (village leaders). Additional fees will be incurred to cover these costs and other wear and tear on the property and plumbing systems.
- Additional guests staying at the villa that has not been previously booked or notified will incur an additional charge and we can arrange additional bedding if notified in advance.
- Rental of any additional items such as swimming pool fences, baby cots and furniture, motor vehicles etc.
- Any other special items requested such as purchasing of food, meals, chef, massage services etc.
14. CONFIDENCE OF PAYMENT
Payment terms are generally the same throughout the industry, which are:
- A Rental Deposit of 50% together with the completed Guest Reservation Form must be received by management within three (3) working days after the relevant invoice and payment instructions have been given to the client. If a deposit is not received within this time, the booking may become null and void until the payment is received and if the villa is still available.
- Final payment is required 30 days prior to arrival (45 days for Christmas/New Year bookings) or immediately if booking is made less than 30 days prior to arrival. In the case of bookings made 45 days prior to arrival, full payment is required within three (3) working days, or on arrival if less than three (3) working days, whichever comes first. All payments must be made in the invoice currency or equivalent
- Payment can be made by either Telegraphic transfer, credit card or PayPal. We will provide you with the details upon confirmation of your booking.
- We can accept payment by Credit card in USD or AUD and for this transaction, we use MCpayment as our payment gateway, so in your billing statement will state MCpayment.
NOTE: In some cases where you are booking a villa more than 4 months in advance we are happy to provide you with a Layby payment plan with an initial deposit of only 20%. Please discuss further with our reservation team.
15. MINIMUM STAY
Each villa requires variations standard of minimum stay, normally they require 2-3 nights for Low Season, 4-5 nights for High Season, and 7 nights for Peak Season. Enquire out of minimum stay can assist only based on a case by case. Please contact our reservation team to assist.
16. SEASON PERIOD
Standard season period valid in Hospitality Industry in Bali are:
- Low season: Rest of year
- High Season: Chinese New Year, Easter Week, 16th June – 15th September (Inclusive)
- Peak Season: 20th December – 10th January
Seasons can change by time to times without notice and high season or peak season surcharge will increase the price of the villa. Please check and make sure the price before booking, or contact our team for more clear information.
17. CHILDREN POLICY
- Children under or up to 6 years old are considered as Child
- Children 6 years above are considered as Adults
- Infant: 0-3 years old
- Children under 6 years old or Infant can share the bedroom with parents. Normally only one child allow in one bedroom.
- Additional Extra bed charge for children above 6 years, it normally starts from USD 25 – USD 50 / night/ extra bed.
NOTE: Please contact the reservation team to confirm number extra beds or extra people allowed for a specific villa or any special requirement needed for this.
- We strive to provide a comfortable environment for all of our guests. Pets and smoking (inside the room) are not permitted. A room recovery fee will be charged to your billing should you obey to follow. But some villas can do an exception. Please contact our team to reconfirm with the villa.
- Each villa provides variations standard services including staffing available and working hours. If you need privacy during stay, please discuss with them directly.
- Rental Bond or Refundable security deposit required upon check in (between USD 100- USD 200) and fully refundable on check out time if there are no loss and damage caused by the guest or their guest during a stay.
- Please note that all of our Villas are generally in a residential area and there are relevant noise, part and function restrictions. No parties or noise will be accepted at anytime unless pre arranged. Please follow this rule to save unfortunate eviction from the villa if complaints are received.
Any violation of the above Terms and Conditions will lead to immediate termination of the rental 24 hours following a formal notice to cease such violation. In such case, the Client will be required to vacate the premises immediately and with no compensation whatsoever.